WHAT IS 3D RENDERING?
It is a creative process that is similar to photography or cinematography, because you are lighting and staging scenes and producing images. Unlike regular photography, however, the scènes being photographed are imaginary, and everything appearing in a 3D rendering needs to be created (or re-created) in the computer before it can be rendered. This is a lot of work, but allows for an almost inifinite amount of creative control over what appears in the scene, and how it is depicted.
WHERE DO WE USE 3D RENDERING?
3D Renderings are used to promote residential, commercial or industrial projects, such as:
- 3D interior and exterior renderings
- Day and night lighting simulations
- Panoramic perspectives
- Enhancements for landscapes, sets, and various other scenes
- Materials & finishes modifications
- Interior room designs
- Virtual environments creation
- Volumetric calculations
- Colour processing of condominium plans
- Other services upon request